Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Britney, Darling!


Okay, I'm going to completely ignore the pregnancy rumors and solely focus on her craziness.


Is there anyone else out there that thinks that they can help this girl? I have to be honest, for the last couple of years I have been secretly wanting to help Britney Spears. More specifically give her a makeover! No, not just a new weave and some pricey bag. I'm talking Katie Holmes makeover. She has so much potential (well i think so). How sad is it watching this girl all over LA in cut-offs or shirts with no pants. This is someones Mom!!! Never under estimate the power of some trouser jeans and a good manicure (especially the pants part!). Anyway, Britney just e-mail me. I'm free everyday after 1pm.



Oh, yeah rumor is she's pregnant.

No comments: